Our Aims/ Objectives
John G Hogg is award winning, family owned funeral directors, proud of its reputation for the caring and personal 24 hour service it provides.
Rather than tell you about ourselves, we have reproduced here the mission statement that describes how we work and the standards we expect of ourseleves.
It is a simple list of aim and principles that we seek to achieve on behalf of the deceased, our staff, our client families and the public generally.
- To uphold traditional values that may be expected from us.
- To listen to our clients families, to interpret and implement their wishes.
- To be honest, diligent, prompt and efficient in everything we do.
- To always maintain the dignity of the deceased as if the person has been a member of our own families
- To ensure our charges are reasonable and reflect the services provided by us.
- To employ a team with the highest personal standards who demonstrate empathy, kindness and professionalism.
- To ensure employees are given a comfortable workplace and are rewarded well for their work. To respect their opinions, provide ongoing training and to encourage one another.
- To take responsibility for an error, complaint or problem as it is, to deal with it immediately, objectively and at Director level.
- To ensure our facilities offer the highest standards embracing the latest technology.